Tuesday, July 29, 2008

My "New" Passion


So, I have an evolving passion - APRONS! This past spring I found out about all these fun Apron Swaps that are being hosted by different bloggers. However, by the time I had found out about them I had also missed all the deadlines. So, to appease my need to get into the game, I made my own apron. I think it is pretty cute. And, as the happy ending to this short post - I have signed up for my first official Apron Swap (The Sassy Apron Swap) and I am so excited. This is a fun hobby. Now, to hurry and make aprons for the kids - they are feeling a bit left out!


And, speaking of "Passion" - if you have a need for a good romance read (not Harlequin) there is a wonderful lady that has posted her fabulous story of meeting her handsome cowboy husband. It has motivated me to do the same for my fabulous handsome musician husband - give me a few more weeks, though. Just go to the site ThePioneerWoman.com and start going through the chapters. You will be quite entertained and moved!

2 comments:

Kirsten said...

So fun! I've thought about trying to make an apron, but haven't found the time yet.

It was so surprising to get your message on the yahoo group! Small world, and I had forgotten that you were the primary president. Any advice for a newbie is appreciated! I'm a little bit out of my element.

Amber said...

I love the apron--it is very cute and sassy!