Tuesday, May 5, 2009

8 Ball

My cute friend Kim (one of several) tagged me,
so here goes:
8 Things I'm looking forward to:

1. Finishing our home improvement project
2. Summer Break
3. The King walking (he's getting really close)
4. Buying a camera ... yay!
5. The Boy's birthday ... he wants a Star Wars party ... How cool!
6. Mother's Day
7. Summer weather (Bert remind me of this when I am whining about the summer weather ... and you don't need to read on any further)
8. Sewing

8 Things I did yesterday:

1. A little laundry
2. Fabric Shopping (my favorite)
3. dishes
4. cooked
5. FHE
6. Read a book
7. Made a fun muffin tin lunch for The Boy
8. Fed The King his first spaghetti dinner

8 Things I wish I could do:

1. Eat healthier foods, and be content :)
2. Play the piano
3. Visit my sis in Australia
4. Re-do my kitchen
5. Read a little more often
6. Keep my kitchen clean ALL THE TIME
(hmmmm ... maybe if it was remodeled)
7. Golf more often
8. Crochet

8 Shows I watch:

(This is totally going to call me out for being an absolute nerd ...
oh well!)

1. All PBS cooking shows
2. American Idol
3. The Amazing Race ... I'm their biggest fan!
4. Hell's Kitchen ... shhhhh ... don't tell Bert
5. Law and Order - Criminal Intent
6. Studio 5
7. News
8. (this is the one I am really embarrassed to admit) The Celebrity Apprentice
(Jesse James, you totally got ripped off, so sorry ... and Joan, love ya, but you gotta get over it!)



And I am supposed to tag 8 people, but I'm not going to because I am such a rebel! But feel free to join in on the fun, if you want to!

2 comments:

Jessica and Tim said...

Tell Bert thanks for dropping by. We appreciated the concern all around. I didn't know you golfed. Are you good? I actually own my own clubs but I've really only been about 3 times. I'm terrible but I like the game.

Scott and Sara said...

Love PBS cooking too. Everyday cooking and baking are my FAVS!
Love Celebrity Apprentice too. That is Scotts show!
Joan is good but I think they only reason she is "winning" is because she is who she is. I do NOT like Annie at ALL!!! Jesse was so chill, I enjoyed him, except for his farting!