Saturday, May 30, 2009

I Spy Saturday ...

What all can you find in the pockets of ONE pair of pants belonging to a cute little 7-year-old girl???

See if you can find:

a pair of latex gloves

a used tissue

a treat bag from a birthday party

a silver twist tie

3 spiky balls

2 spinning tops

a red ribbon

a bobby pin

a hair elastic

a barette

a toy spider

an eraser

a bottle of hand sanitizer

a smashed CTR ring

and a gum wrapper!

(at least the chewed up gum wasn't in there, too)

See how my family helps to keep things interesting around here?

No wonder it looked like she might be gaining weight!

4 comments:

Jessica and Tim said...

That's hilarious. I'm not to the point where I have to check pockets yet before I do laundry. I'll gear up, though. Sounds exciting. So, I did a very quick, impromptu muffin tin dinner last night for Chet. No theme, but I just put a bunch of random things in our small tin. He LOVED it. Thanks for such a good idea.

Tia Langston said...

I used to carry random things around in my pocket...just in case. I totally thought I was McGyver (sp?)!!

brionyskerjance said...

wow she knows how to pack things in! i was good at that when i was younger...now i hate having anything in my pockets :)

Tabitha Blue said...

Hahaha, I love that they want to put everything in their little pockets! My girl is two and already wants too.

:)
~Tabitha~

freshmommyblog.com