Thursday, October 1, 2009

The Colors are Changing ...

Are you starting to see new colors in your yard?
Yeah, me, too!
Only, it's not because of the changing seasons ...


It's a bit too sporadic even for nature ...
It has a lot to do with a 4-year-old boy and a can of orange spray paint!

You see, we had some paint out the other day when we were working on our little acorn pumpkin project. I let The Boy and Thing 2 paint a box we had (for fun, you know) and I guess it just wet an appetite within that little guy and he just couldn't get enough. So I wrestled the cans away from him and cleaned up. I thought I had put the paint away in a safe spot ... I was wrong!

That little guy got his hands on a can of paint later on that afternoon (while Daddy was busy with The King and Mommy was gone)
... and what do you think happened?


















Yep, he went to town, but ... well ... he's just so dang cute ...
What's a mom to do?

8 comments:

Shauna said...

This reminds me of when my boys were younger. BOYS :)

Debbie Alden said...

I will always love my Mr. Magoo!

Lara Neves said...

I love it! I'm so glad you took pictures of all of it. Maybe his favorite color is orange?

The leaves are my favorite, though. I really thought they were fall leaves. Too funny.

Jessica and Tim said...

Wow. Wow. I swear that things occur to little (and big) boys that would never even cross a girl's mind. Wow. Bless you for not freaking out.

Mollie said...

You seem amazingly calm after seeing such a beautiful shade of orange, not to mention your very artistic son.

Doran & Jody said...

Ah ha ha ha LOL LOL!!!
I mean, shoot! You have a lot of cleaning up to do. Well, TRY, anyway.

Kids always keep excitement in our lives.

jenjermad said...

I would have killed him. Well I would have laughed and then killed him. Good luck with that one:)

Scott and Sara said...

He is so funny. The truck looks great : )