Saturday, February 20, 2010

Great Events



"It's a great event to get outside and enjoy nature. I find it very exciting no matter how many times I see bald eagles."



~ Karen Armstrong


It's always a thrill for me to visit the eagles that stop by our neck of the woods for a few weeks each February as thy migrate northward. However, it is not just a fantastic glimpse of a majestic creature that's so exciting ... but also, the promise of warmer days that glides in on their wings.

 
 



More quotes and photos at Fresh Mommy!

9 comments:

Amy said...

Great shots!

Happy Sunday Citar!

Corey~living and loving said...

magnificant creatures...indeed!

happy Sunday!

BeckeyZ said...

Lovely captures! The eagle is so majestic.

Mamí♥Picture said...

Amazing Pictures...☺
Nice quotes!

Unknown said...

Awesome pictures. I love them! That blue sky gives me hope that winter will pass soon : )

Amber said...

Very cool

Lara Neves said...

What gorgeous photos!

Muthering Heights said...

It must have been so cool to see them in person!!

Katie Pettey said...

I think I have camera envy and I don't even know what kind you have! Amazing!