Monday, April 12, 2010

Muffin Tin Monday - Taste the Rainbow

Okay - so it's not Monday - but I can just switch that little date while I'm posting and no one ever has to know! It's just been a crazy week - but I had to bring on the rainbow theme ... even if just barely.


The theme was rainbow - so I just wanted to go with COLOR - any way I could. We had rainbow pasta salad, and rainbow beans (hey - there's two colors there), and rainbow chip cookies, and rainbow fruit salad and rainbow fish crackers. I would personally like to thank Keebler and Pepperidge Farms for providing some quick, easy and interesting options for this tin ... whew!

And then it was time to eat.

The funny thing is, some rainbow reptiles arrived just as we were getting started.








Good thing there were a bunch of herbivores and omnivores in the group - no meat in this tin!

Glad we had enough to share.

Did you see all the other Rainbow Tins at

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I love all the mixed colors in each tin! I hope the dinosaurs didn't eat the veggies and only leave the fun stuff.

Susana said...

Just stopping by to say I so love reading your happy blog, so full of creativity, love, humor and happiness in every post!

You're awesome Jenny!