Monday, May 3, 2010

Muffin Tin Monday - Tercero de Mayo

Yep - it's not quite "Cinco de Mayo" ... but we thought we would celebrate a little early with all the other Muffin Tin Moms out there.

So, in honor of our neighbor Mexico, here is our little tribute to such a tasty, colorful nation:


We had some Mango Nectar, little Mexican flag crackers, Marias, Mexican Rice, sour cream and salsa for dipping, and a taquito!

I am not sure what I was more excited about, the tasty little flag crackers or finding the taquitos on sale AND having a coupon ... SCORE!

So ... Feliz Cinco de Mayo a todos!!!
Buen Provecho!

And, join in on the party at

8 comments:

Jamie said...

LOVE the flag! Great lunch!

JDaniel4's Mom said...

I love the flag too. I bet JDaniel would love the nectar.

Michelle said...

I love the flag too! What a great lunch :0)

Alison said...

The flag is a great idea! What's a taquito though?

w said...

what a great tin! and you were so prepared. also. love the flag. and the rice. and the taquito. and the everything, really.

Wonder Mom said...

Ay caramba! Excellent lunch!

Kristie Clower said...

sale + coupon makes me super happy too. and i love taquitos. so double score. yeah i think i might wanna spend the day at your place. taquitos. my keyboard is wet. with drool.

kris in larryville said...

I wanted to have some nectar but I forgot to purchase it. Would have been a great addition to the meal. Looks good!