Sunday, October 12, 2008

A Beautiful Baptism

Yesterday was a beautiful day and my sweet daughter was baptized.



I loved this picture of her, peeking out from her dressing room to ask a quick question, I made her peek her head out again because she was just so cute, I snapped a surprise shot of her.



Just a moment before the baptism, with her daddy.



And just her - she's all smiles!



Which is good, because the water was COOOOOOLLLLLDDDD! Who'd have thought that the new water heater would be so tricky. Official word was that it was 60 degrees - Yikes! Anyhow, she did it and she was so sweet and happy and shivery!

It was a very beautiful day - with a very beautiful ending:

5 comments:

Amber said...

She looked beautiful on her special day!

Tabitha Blue said...

That's so awesome.. she looked beautiful and so proud! What a great momnet :)

cfernelius said...

Oh, I'm so sorry we missed it! I wasn't feeling great after working all morning while still a little dizzy. We love her and are so happy for her! She looked so beautiful. I love her dress!

Chanelle said...

Congrats! I'm so happy for you!

Debbie Alden said...

I wish i could have been there, I am so happy for you. and glad they both didn't freeze to death. Thanks for sharing.