Saturday, December 20, 2008

It's the Most Wonderful Time of the Year




























Yes ... crossing the street happened to be one of the highlights of the evening - the power of a bright orange flag!
One of the funnier moments - when I was snapping the photo of Bert and the kids - several people stopped and asked if I wanted to be in the picture - and I just responded "Oh No No No! But thanks for offering." I just wasn't feeling very photogenic that evening.
And that picture of Thing 2 - she is perched on a garbage can - but I figure a garbage can at Temple Square is still probably cleaner than our sofas at home (remember, we have a dog and we are currently potty-training).
And if you noticed we were babyless - we left the King with a sitter - it was WAY too cold for a baby.

5 comments:

Tammy (Mom to this crazy bunch) said...

Hey Jenny,

I noticed you had stopped by my blog today. Where in Utah do you live? What church do you go to? The pics of your husband in the tutu are hilarious!

Jen said...

What beautiful and precious pictures! I LOVE going to Temple Square and feeling the true meaning of Christmas. You have a sweet family.

Debbie Alden said...

Now that made me homesick, wish I could have joined the family on that outing. But I will survive as I visit the beach over the holiday!

Kim & Campbell said...

It has been cold, smart mom! You got quite a few really good pictures of the lights. I love to see the lights each year!

Tia Langston said...

Love the beautiful, happy, fun pictures! Cute Family!