Thursday, May 21, 2009

Aaaaaacccckkkk!!!

Bert just left for some meetings and the kids and I are heading out for a visit soon, so I thought I would take a few minutes to check emails and decompress a bit. Then I heard a pop, followed by a plop.




A cold chill went down my spine because I knew exactly what it was!




It was my own personal gateway to hell!
(no I'm not cursing ... this is serious)


Look if you dare:




I'm getting the heebie jeebies right now just thinking about it,
look at all of those corpses!

Need a little close-up?

Yeah, you probably didn't need that one!

Holy cow, why does this stuff happen when Bert is gone. He's been here ALL day and the second he leaves I get to deal with the massive yellow jacket graveyard that fell into my house.

I always worry that because so many of their kind are dying in our old wood burning stove flu, they must be plotting some horrible attack on me for later!

I hope not! I really haven't had anything to do with these deaths,

but we haven't been able to get the old flu taken care of yet ...

What happened tonight is motivation enough for me!

5 comments:

Jim & Karyn Anderson said...

That is the sickest thing I have seen since the rat incident.I am hoping you save every last one of them for a future science project.

Shauna said...

Oh Man! How awful! I hope your hubby gets home soon to save you! If not call me and I will come and save you! Even though I HATE creepy things but that is a true friend right :) ♥ HUGS ♥

Zombette said...

What the HECK?!?

My skin is crawling now...

Debbie Alden said...

AWESOME!

brionyskerjance said...

ahhhhhh yuck!