Tuesday, May 19, 2009

How Could This Be, You're No Longer 3?

Happy Birthday Boy!
I don't even know what to say about this kid sometimes ...
Basically, I adore him to pieces!
Every little thing he does may not be magic, but it is sheer entertainment.
Like that face he is making as he holds a photo of him when he had just turned 1!
What is that face?
And could I love it any more?
I seriously don't think so.


And then there is the simple act of just watching him eat an apple!


If you had told me before I had kids that I could be so thoroughly delighted and entertained by such a simple thing as watching a child eat an apple, I really would have thought you were crazy!



So there you have it, I'm the crazy one!
I'm good with that!

Happy Birthday Boy!
Thank you for being such a bright spot in my day!

You Are Awesome!

(seriously, you have to watch this little video of him, he's such a ham)

video

6 comments:

Deb F said...

Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday dear Jesse Happy Birthday to you! And many more. on channel four, with an dinosaur.

Talk to you soon.

K said...

That little video made my morning. Thanks for the smile. He is awesome. Happy birthday.

Tink said...

Happy birthday to such a cutie! I chuckled at his "owie" on his elbow! Is he all over the place? :) Hard to believe how quickly they grow up!

Scott and Sara said...

He is so cute. I love hearing him talk in Primary. Happy Birthday little man!

Jessica and Tim said...

We sure love watching your little guy is top notch. I am sure his day was extra fun with you as a mom.

Mom said...

He sure makes his grandma and grandpa Anderson laugh! Happy birthday Luke Skywalker! We love you.