Thursday, June 18, 2009

Diet Coke is good for something, afterall ...

What happens when you start with a bottle of:

... and add a few of these?


You get a:





We followed the advice of some friends and strung the mentos together (I used a needle and thread). Then I drilled a hole in the cap and fed the string through the hole. Finally, hurry and screw on the cap and let go of the string for a fun little explosion!




And if you happen to like Diet Coke

... well, get up close and open your mouth ...

It's raining Diet Coke!!!



Good news: I found the mentos at Costco and when Diet Coke goes on sale ... we're gonna have a good old time!


Brings new meaning to the ad campaign

"Fresh and Full of Life!"

6 comments:

K said...

K loves this "experiment". It's a keeper for sure.

Danielle said...

We got this geyser set for my 8 year old sons birthday and it was basically mentos and cola! It is soo fun!

Jen said...

That's hilarious Jen! I laughed out loud! I would be in heaven as I'm such a diet Coke fiend (sadly). Looks like a creative, fun time. Loved hearing the kids screaming with delight!

Kim & Campbell said...

Fun, I am a little jealous that Campbell is not old enough to think that was cool. Did the soda come out of the clothes?

Tia Langston said...

You are the funnest mom in the whole wide world!!! I'm sure my kids would love to swap moms for awhile!

Anonymous said...

You must be the cool mom I hear so much about. :) Looks like loads of fun. If I find my cool mom mojo, I might just give it a try.