Saturday, November 14, 2009

DEADLINES!!!

Today is full of a couple ...

For example, this little cutie needs to get in the mail today (still hoping I can make it to the Post Office).




And then there is the Curriculum ...

This Unit has taken me a long time, between holidays and sickies ... well, it's finally coming together.
Thank heavens I just have to email that one.

But I have been busy looking through photos like these:

(warning ... nature hunting/defending scenes ... look at your own risk)






What do you think? Too graphic for 8th Graders or are we okay?
Maybe just a little disclaimer warning first.

How do you teach about Food Chains without a little reality?

Anyhow, looking forward to a day of rest tomorrow.


4 comments:

Yarni Gras! said...

8th grade....should be fine....my kids saw this happen in our back yard when a red tailed hawk ate a baby mockingbird in front of us...gross!

Amber said...

What a darling apron! Hey, what is your job? Sounds like you write curriculum for Jr. High (which is your favorite, right?). Awesome!!

Jenny said...

Love the apron, very cute.

Tammy "SweetT" said...

Jenny,
Just wanted to let you know that I received the apron and other goodies today. I love it! Thank you so much!
Tammy