Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Thanks

I just wanted to give a big thank you to JDaniel4'sMom ... she is a fellow Muffin Tin Monday Mom. A few days ago, she passed this little award along to me:



She always has fun ideas and great stuff going on, so I really appreciate her thinking of me. Thank you. It is meant to be passed on to those who have good attitudes and share gratitude in bloggy land - I certainly hope that is what I am doing. (of course, there are a few exceptions ... working on that).

Anyhow, JDaniel4'sMom ... thank you!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

I think that is what you do!!! I love you site. Thanks for stopping by!

Sheri Wojtasek said...

Ok.....maybe I need to read further into older posts of your blog...but when exactly is "Muffin tin Monday Mom"??? Sounds fun to do with my kids!

Jamie said...

Awesome! Congrats!

Jamie said...

I have a couple of awards for you in my blog. :-)

Also, I'm not sure if I have asked before, but where are you in Utah? We live in West Jordan, pretty much where I've been my whole life. We're moving to San Diego in 3 months though!

Susana said...

Congrats, and, I just gave you another award!