Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Back to What I Love Wednesday

It's been a while since I have taken the time to show some love here on my blog. And since I am focusing on LOVE this year, I figure I might want to get back into the habit of my weekly love fest. So, to start things off this year, I will just start with what is closest to my heart:



I can't even begin to express the love I have for my beautiful little family.

I am so grateful to have found this man who was willing to sign up for an eternity with me!

I love being married to someone who can laugh with me, cry with me, hope with me and just plain tolerate me.

I love my little ones, I love being their mommy. I try not to take one moment for granted and count it all as an incredible opportunity.

I love joy that comes from just being together.

I love how pure and simple love is within the walls of our little home, our haven.

I love the kind acts that happen, especially when we least expect them.

I love the support we can get so freely from one another, whatever you do, there is always a cheerleader nearby.

I love dinner time - with a round of "Highs" and "Lows" - and plates full of home-cooked food, some nights tastier than others.

I love laughing at all the silly things we do, and those magical moments where you just can't stop laughing and your sides hurt and tears stream out of your eyes and you can't hardly breathe.

I love family.

I love my family!

6 comments:

NadineC said...

What a beautiful, heartfelt sentiment. Wish more people could share the happiness you have. You are so lucky to have found/made what makes your life wonderful :-)

Sheri Wojtasek said...

family is the core of Love isn't it! Beautifully written!!! Thanks for sharing your precious "loves" with us!

Lara Neves said...

Your list is such a wonderful breakdown of why families are so necessary. They do bring us so much joy and love!

jenjermad said...

I don't think I can read your blog everyday. I'm always brought to tears. Good tears. I need to work harder too. This year our Stake challenge was to not worry about all the commandments you don't follow but to focus on all the ones you do then just choose one to follow and work on. You give me inspiration to do that. You are so cute. Love you.

Jeni:)

Tracey said...

Sounds like you have a pretty awesome family!:) You guys are so cute. I like your idea of the "What I Love Wednesday."

Susana said...

Jenny, I love this picture of your family.

I also love this sincere from the heart post and I too share these feelings.

Beautifully said!