Friday, February 12, 2010

I've lost my ...

                                            camera.


              Which makes me feel that I've lost my voice!

                                         Why can't I update without photos???

                                                                          And why is my baby licking the stairs???

                             Some questions go unanswered.

                                                       However, in the meantime, this blog will go unwritten!

(Oh, and a new camera is in the mail - on it's way!)

4 comments:

K said...

Good luck finding your camera. That is right up there with losing your wallet or debit card IMHO. Can't live without it. Also, did something yummy get spilled on your stairs? Maybe that's why he's licking them:)

Unknown said...

I remember leaving my camera in Mississippi at a family wedding. I ended up having friends take pictures for me on their cell phones.

jenjermad said...

I just found my camera after 2 weeks. I was totally lost. I didn't realize how much I actually use it. Good Luck!!

Doran & Jody said...

You MUST find that camera!
Keep writting!!