Sunday, April 18, 2010

B.Y.O.Sunshine

"Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine."

~ Anthony J. D'Angelo


We have had such beautiful weather this week - which we have enjoyed to the fullest! However, the week before was a little different. One day when I was feeling a little glum about it all, I was looking at the boy sitting in the window seat with the snow in the background. I thought it would be fun to get a photo of him pouting at the weather ... this is what I got instead:


(he's trying, but I can still see his dimples)



He tried, this one almost worked, he held it for a few seconds.



And then he was out of there!

There aren't too many gloomy days with this guy around!


2 comments:

Alpaca Farmgirl said...

Love that song! Those little tears are heartbreaking. goodness.

Amber said...

There's just something about a cute boy with dimples!