Saturday, May 8, 2010

A Love Unlike Any Other


"Mother's are endowed with a love that is unlike any other love on the face of the earth."



~ Marjorie Pay Hinckley
 
 
From the moment I entered the realm of motherhood,
I knew and felt the truth of that statement.
It is one of the things I treasure most in my life.
It is the role that brings me the most satisfaction.
It is a source of pure and simple joy in my life.
 
And I bet you can say the same thing!
 
Happy Mother's Day!!!
 
Especially to my mom ... who taught me how a mother loves.
 

And to my sweeties who have each given me a chance to learn more about life and love than I ever could have imagined ... each in your own unique way!


To Thing 1 - who reminds me to love learning.


To Thing 2 - who reminds me to love happiness.


To The Boy - who reminds me to love adventures.


And to The King - who reminds me to love everyone and everything!
 
 
 And to My Sweetheart - who helped bring all this wonderful love into my life in the first place!!!
 
 
Other quotes/photos at Fresh Mommy's

7 comments:

Kim & Campbell said...

So Sweet! So True and Thank You! Happy Mothers Day!

Susana said...

Wonderful quote and thoughts from your heart too.

Such sweet pictures.

Happy Mother's Day! I hope it is a special one with your family!

Unknown said...

Happy Mother's Day!

Crystal Rae said...

Very sweet. Great pictures.
Happy Mothers Day

Lara Neves said...

Beautiful post! I loved seeing the pictures.

Happy Mother's Day!

Jenny said...

Such a beautiful post! Love the baby pictures, they are so sweet.

K said...

Great post. You are truly blessed.