Monday, May 10, 2010

Muffin Tin Monday - Love Ya Back

After all that love that was shown to me yesterday for Mother's Day, I felt I needed to send some right back at those cute little guys this morning. (even The King who had so much love in his heart he had to keep me up most of the night to remind me that I'm his mommy and he loves me) So, we had a quick little muffin tin breakfast that consisted of watermelon and dollar pancakes with a cup of syrup AND a cup of nutella (now that their company has cleared up the fact that it can be part of a nutritious breakfast ... HA ... but what the heck, I can be easily swayed when chocolate is involved).


(funny thing ... my camera seemed to focus mostly on the nutella -
 that would be a metaphor for all of us at breakfast this morning - HA!)


The best part was the dipping cups - usually with pancakes, my girls get their long hair into the syrup and it is just a mess. That was all avoided with the dipping - we'll be doing this more often.

 

(and I think Thing 2 is not going to love that photo - she shuts her eyes even when I photograph her from behind - silly girl!!!!!)

The boys do not have that same problem with the hair - they are sporting new buzz cuts!


And, of course, go see more Muffin Tin Meals at

12 comments:

Unknown said...

I love the music on your blog, who sings it, and the nutella looks great I made a nutella roll that was for adults and to die for.
http://nf1andpre-kwhisper.blogspot.com

Jamie said...

Yum! Nutella and pancakes, I might have to try that, maybe Dawson will start eating breakfast again.

Alie said...

Lol! I think I'm going to buy into the nutella for breakfast thing too...

Unknown said...

looks yummy. i love pancakes. and nutella. =]

The Princess said...

No one can resist the power of Nutella - yummmmmmmm!

Lisa said...

Yum!! Nutella is so good!!

Unknown said...

Dipping is going well at my house too.

Anonymous said...

Breakfast looks fabulous. Nutella with pancakes...yum.

Jenny said...

That water melon looks so yummy. Nutella, it is calling my name!

Be Brave, Keep Going said...

you are the best mom ever! to give back your kids out of gratitude....and what an adorable muffin tin meal - pancake dippers rock!

In The Kitchen With AUdrey said...

I love the little pancakes. Next batch I am going to make like that so we can have them in cute containers. Thanks for the idea!

Mommyof2girlz/StephD said...

So yummy! This would be my girls perfect tin. Love your blog music :)