Tuesday, May 27, 2008

YEAH!!!


We have a new computer - and it actually works and it works well and it works fast! I'm doing the happy dance. Once I heard about the economic stimulus checks (after I rolled my eyes), greed set in and I decided that part of that money was getting us a computer that would work. Our old one was so slow and unpredictable that I was losing so much time just trying to type up a silly document for school or church or whatever. Then you add the element of the internet and it was fairly hopeless. Somehow I was able to maintain the blog, but now it will much faster and thus, much more pleasant. And of course, I had to finally add a cute blog background - I did that after I got everything else set up on the machine - I have some self-control. Anyhow, I just had to do a hip, hip, hooray - Thanks Mom and Jerry for finding this for us yesterday - it is perfect. And thanks for lunch - after all of that shopping we had to get a bite to eat and the poor, sweet little Boy was so pooped that he just kept ALMOST falling asleep at the restaurant. Of course he kept repeating, "I'm not sleepy", but then you would see his eyes roll to the back of his head. But, he did make it through lunch/dinner and got a good second wind to keep him up for several more hours!

2 comments:

Amber said...

Hooray for your new computer! I LOVE the new look of your blog. I also love your ever-changing list of "favorites". I've heard about those Neti pots, it works, huh?

UtahJenny said...

Yes - the Neti pot works. It's a little freaky the first time you use it, but once you get the idea it is just so cleansing! LOVE IT!!!