Okay - so there are a few more little ticky things to do, but here is the the check off list as well as a few snapshots! We can move in!
1. Fill in the nail holes on the trim and sand everything down -- CHECK
2. Prime the new textured wall -- CHECK
3. Build the window shelf -- CHECK
4. Wash down the walls -- CHECK
5. Pull out the old closet shelf, fill in holes, sand it down and wash -- CHECK
forgot to add ... Build New Closet Shelves -- CHECK
6. PAINT!!! -- CHECK
7. Install new outlets -- CHECK
8. Pull carpet, and old nails and staples -- CHECK
9. Shine up the hardwood floors -- CHECK
10. Add decorative features (curtains, etc.) -- CHECK
AND ...11. WE'RE OPEN FOR BUSINESS!!! -- CHECK
ps ... Bert - you were right - the paint color is about the same as our blog background! Funny!