I found this little quiz about how well you know your husband, it's probably been on other blogs, but I found it here, and thought it would be fun to do. I think you all should do it, too. I would love to see your answers! (and trust me, I'll be watching, you know me, the blog stalker)
1. Sitting in front of the TV, what's on the screen? Nature Shows or football
2. You're out to eat; what kind of dressing does he get on his salad? Oil and vinegar
3. What's one food he doesn't like? shrimp (ok - he likes it, but he is allergic)
4. You go out to a bar. What does he order? a coke
5. Where did he go to high school? Viewmont (aka - Piiiuuumont) High School
6. What size shoe does he wear? 9 1/2
7. If he was to collect anything, what would it be? bass guitars - oh, he already does that!
8. What is his favorite type of sandwich? Joe's egg and pepper, or Caruso's Reuben
9. What would this person eat everyday if he could? Steak
10. What is his favorite cereal? oatmeal or cream o' wheat
11. What would he never wear? that's a tough one - he's worn it all - except for my clothes - so I guess that's my answer.
12. What is his favorite sports team? Pittsburg Steelers
13. Who will he vote for? I am not at liberty to discuss this :)
14. Who is his best friend? Me, his mom, Darin and Ray are probably next, though.
15. What is something you do that he wishes you wouldn't do? Start projects for him to finish.
16. How many states has he lived in? 1 (then Spain)
17.What is his heritage? Lots of Swedish, some Danish and English, too.
18. You bake him a cake for his birthday, what kind of cake? Chocolate Cake, Chocolate Frosting! No frills, just Chocolate! The richer the better.
19. Did he play sports in high school? Skateboarding was not a recognized sport back then, neither was snowboarding! and I don't think Auto shop counts for a sport!
20. What could he spend hours doing? Playing his bass
21. Does he belong to any men's organizations? ha ha ha
Okay hun - how did I do? You'll have to let me know.
Oh, and if you want a fun MEME about Husband's, there is one called My Husband Rocks Friday and you can find it at The Great Adventure. I haven't officially signed on board, as I am currently spending way too much time at the computer as is, but I think it sounds like a great thing to blog about! We'll see - I had fun reading over the posts and my Husband totally rocks. But he knows it - so we're good for now :)