Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Pumpkin Project #5 - Fabulous Fall Treats

This is a list of a few different ideas I have come across - so I will share them with you. I have tried all of them and they all were tasty and fun. So have fun with the pumpkins:

Gingerbread Waffles from Little Momma (yummy - sweet recipe - uses Pumpkin Puree)

Pumpkin Bread presented by Fresh Mommy (her's looks so pretty and she links to the recipe) Oh - she also just posted her Pumpkin Butter recipe - haven't tried it, but looks so good - and we all begged her for the recipe - so kind to share!

Came across these Pumpkin Waffles from WishTrish by just snooping into a funny BeeGee's comment. We had them for dinner (yes, dinner) last night and they were fabulous. It was almost like eating pecan pie - it got the thumbs up from everyone. And the syrup was delicious - but make sure you read the directions completely and use a large sauce pan - still laughing about that one!

Oranges as Jack o' Lanterns by Martha Stewart (these made it to my Halloween Muffin Tin Lunch for the kids - very cute)

Here's mine (filled with cut up cantaloupe) :



There are just a few more ideas for ya'll.

I love fall!

1 comment:

Tabitha Blue said...

I've tried those Gingerbread Waffles and they were great!! Now I'll have to spring for some pumpkin waffles, and try them on the family! Yum, thanks for sharing!

Oh, BTW, I finally have that tag up! It was fun. :)