And the snow keeps coming.
No need to dream, it's a White Christmas for us!
Speaking of Christmas, this is my favorite present under the tree. It's from The Boy to The King. He doesn't need them anymore because he's
and he's pretty happy about it (as is Mommy)! And if you don't know anything about Pa-pa-pants man - let's just say we found a little help on YouTube! (Click HERE if you dare.)
And since we are doing a little bit of this and a little bit of that, here are some photos from Bert's work party for the kids - on our way to the party we were met by little elves - this one looked terribly cold, but happy enough to swing from the rafters.
Do you like Bert's new hat? He's obviously pleased as punch about it!
Thing 1 found her long lost alien friend.
And we were able to pick up an extra reindeer and
And to complete the totally miscellaneous content of this blog - I will conclude with a tag from my friend Tia!
1.Where is your cell phone? what cell phone?
2. Where is your significant other? work
3. Your hair color? red
4. Your mother? wonderful
5. Your father? in heaven
6. Your favorite thing? family
7. Your dream last night? that I had another child in my family between Thing 2 and The Boy ... and her name was AnnaBelle - seriously!!!
8. Your dream/goal? help my children grow into responsible, happy people
9. The room you're in? chilly
10. Your hobby? sewing (and blogging - duh)
11. Your fear? the world my kids are growing up in
12. Where do you want to be in 6 years? teaching again, at my kids' school
13. Where were you last night? home with my family
14. What you're not? glamorous
15. One of your wish-list items? new carpet
16. Where you grew up? Mostly Utah with a few years in Louisiana
17. The last thing you did? emailed someone about our Ebay auction
18. What are you wearing? pj's
19. Your TV? PBS Kids - even though no kids are watching - where's that remote?
20. Your pet(s)? chewing up one of the kids' toys - hee hee hee (this is why I keep him)
21. Your computer? command central
22. Your mood? busy
23. Missing someone? Eric and Debbie
24. Your car? my friend
25. Something you're not wearing? pants ... HA! - joking - shoes!
26. Favorite store? The Quilt Shop at Gardner's Village - just found it and can't wait to go back again!
27. Last thing you read? my calendar? (or book would be "Lone Survivor")
28. The last thing you ate? toast
29. Last time you cried? Sunday - don't ask!
30. What you are looking forward to? Christmas!
I tag anyone who wants to - it's Christmas and I figure everyone is busy running around shopping and going to parties - so, if you come across this and want to do it, GO FOR IT! (Just let me know so I can read all about you.)