Tuesday, March 24, 2009

They Do Exist!





Okay, for quite some time, I thought that a lot of people around me were crazy


(or liars!)


I kept hearing stories about babies waking up from naps singing and playing in their cribs.


What?


Babies waking up and being content to play in their cribs for a while?


No way!


I didn't believe it.


The first three kids I had never showed me that possibility.


They woke up from their naps and it was time to get out.


Right that second.


No pleasant cooing, no patient playing, no smiles.


It was all about getting out, NOW!


Let me just say that my kids have not been fussy kids, they have (mostly) been great sleepers. And that it why I have doubted that babies could actually wake up from a nap and be content to just "hang" for a little while.


Well, I have finally come face to face with one of these said babies.


They do exist!



And I have one!


8 comments:

cfernelius said...

He is so cute!!! I love his little chuckle! I used to love hearing the boys play together and "talk" to each other when they shared a crib as babies.

Jenny said...

I love that little giggle! Thanks for sharing such a sweet little moment.

Katie Pettey said...

So cute! I'll tend that baby ANYTIME!

brionyskerjance said...

such a a cutie!

Scott and Sara said...

That is soo cute. Cam does the same thing sometimes and it just melts my heart.

RP said...

He is just way too cute -- and is probably so happy to be feeling much better! You are such a cute mom -- and i love the that rainbow jello!

Tabitha Blue said...

Oh that is so stinking cute!!!! Congrats for having one of those babies!! Everyone deserves at least one!

:)
~Tabitha~

freshmommyblog.com

Kate said...

I am so glad that you can enjoy this. Great post. My kids always wanted to get up. Have a great weekend.